Saturday, September 1, 2012

Birthday Boy

It's a few days late, but happy birthday Andrew! My wonderful boyfriend is now 28! He's getting so old! Last Sunday I surprised him by bringing together some of our favorite people at one of our favorite places - during happy hour, of course! 
 Kathryn brought the treats - what a great friend!
Gaby, Ryan, Erika, Drew, Kathryn, me, and Andrew!

I haven't gotten him a gift yet; we have so many things on our wishlist that we are waiting until we move to decide what are the highest priorities. My goal was just to make his birthday really special, and I think he had a lovely time!

My birthday is coming up - two weeks from today. We'll see what he plans for me!


I'll leave you with a song I've had on repeat this week for whatever reason. Happy Saturday evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment