Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tigers Game in the D

Happy first day back to school or back to work after the long weekend! Yesterday I attended the Tigers vs Cleveland game in Detroit with Andrew's family and our friend Gaby! I only have pictures of Andrew, Gaby, and me however. Anyway, we lost the game 3-2 and there were no home runs or anything, ugh! At least we had great weather and got to hang out in Detroit. Have I mentioned how much I love Detroit? I still think it's a great city.



We took an A/C break in the gift shop. $60?!?!? I took a free picture to remember it by because that is outrageous.
Beating out the slow moving little girl to get my piggy bank picture. Move it or lose it!
 Cha-ching!
 Andrew didn't like my piggy nose.
Only group shot and Andrew has to blink!
That's a pretty neat Lady Liberty!
Rawr!

The Tigers juuuuust lost the second game in this series. I don't know why because Cleveland totally sucks! Come on Tigs! 
Who do you root for? I wish I had gotten to see a few more Tigers games this year. Although I like fall, I really hate football, so I'm bummed that baseball is (kind of) almost over this year. Keep it going and make the playoffs, Detroit!

Goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment