Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I would love to know what you decided to dress up as in the comments! Andrew and I went as Suzy and Sam from Moonrise Kingdom! It was a fun costume and mooooost people knew who we were. We didn't take many pictures, but here's what I've got:
Dora the Explorer, Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing, Suzy Bishop and Sam Shakusky (note Swedish Chef behind us! He was with Honeydew and Beaker, and we also saw a really great Dexter and Mugatu from Zoolander. 
We got extra points for dressing up at trivia! We did not win, so we needed the boost! Another team dressed as the cast of Clue, which was a fun idea! They just didn't have very good costumes.

I already know what I want to be next year! What were you/what clever costumes did you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment