Friday, November 2, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Are you like me?
Do you think mini things are the cutest and most awesome? Well Influenster sent me a complimentary mini candle from Bath and Body Works as part of my Beauty Blogger VoxBox. The scent was pumpkin cupcake - it's already too late to get that one from the store, so I'm sure glad they shared it with me, and I hope they have it next year! I also snagged a free one from the store this weekend - they had an offer on facebook and twitter. Thanks, BBW!

About these candles:
They are now in great glass containers instead of plastic.
They are currently 2 for $5, price for one is $3.50.
You can find a bunch of great seasonal scents right now! French Baguette? Different! And I hope I can find Cafe au Lait in the store!

What I think:
When I find the right scent, it brightens my mood! I usually light these on my desk, because in our new apartment the 'office' is still a little drab and this helps the atmosphere tremendously. I definitely like the price, and BBW has so many sales and coupons that you can get these often and under the full price. They are longer lasting than tealights (15 hours) and there is definitely a bigger selection, a selection that changes with the season. These candles are made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance. Try them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment