Monday, December 10, 2012

Liebster Award!

Lovely Llorys was nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you to studiomaison for the nomination! 

So, here's the deal: Bloggers nominate other bloggers with 200 or less followers. Liebster means "favorite" in German so everyone can promote their favorite blogs... or maybe find new ones! If you are nominated, you just have to follow the rules (below) and nominate 11 more blogs to keep the fun going!
Rules for nominees:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Facts About Me:
1. I am a barista
2. I love cats!
3. I could eat pizza and Greek salad everyday
4. I once touched the Stanley Cup
5. I have been to Disney World 4 times
6. I like the smell of skunks
7. I rarely burp
8. I love themed parties, like a certain decade or sequins and bowties
9. The Beatles are my favorite band
10. I am a pescatarian
11. I have been to 4 *NSYNC concerts (rip, single Justin Timberlake)

Questions from Saralyn at studiomaison
1. Where are you most excited to travel?
I love to travel and want to see as much as I can, but my top choice is still Europe because I love it so much. We are looking at Iceland or Turkey next. I also really want to see Prague! And I wouldn't mind just going back to Croatia.

2. What is your favorite book?
The Lords of Discipline, by Pat Conroy. I always recommend this, but no one ever reads it! I couldn't say exactly what it is about it, but I just love this book.

3. What inspires your blog?
Travel, photography, style, fashion, neat things that I want to buy... I am a mixed bag when it comes to this blog. I always think I want to have a clear direction, but so many ideas pop into my head it's hard to take the straight road!

4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
...Keeping Up With the Kardashians. And the Michael Buble Christmas Album!

5. What is your favorite movie?
...Home Alone, seriously. But I also LOVE Lost In Translation.

6. Do you have any pets?
We just got a cat a week ago! I think his name will be Stevie. He is adorable and soft and cuddly and I love him.

7. What is your favorite scent?
I have so many! But I will go with the perfume Twirl, by Kate Spade.

8. If money was no object, what would you buy?
I would travel everywhere!

9. Who inspires you the most?
My friend Colleen really inspires me! She is such a trendsetter and a great person and I love her!

10. What are you looking forward to the most during the holidays?
Everyone loves Thanksgiving so much, but I prefer Christmas. I just love all the music and seeing friends and family and parties and food and lights! I really like the lights.

11. How did you get started blogging?
Speaking of Colleen, she started a blog a few years back and I decided to as well as a way to keep in touch. We both gave up for a while, but I decided in the spring to try and keep mine going. There is such a great community of bloggers and so many potential opportunities! I love connecting with people, so I've kept it up: )

My Nominees:

Questions for my nominees:
1. What is the best vacation you've ever been on?
2. Do you sleep with socks on?
3. What is your standard coffee shop order?
4. Do you like to volunteer? If so, where?!
5. What's the best class you've ever taken?
6. What's at the top of your Christmas list this year?
7. Favorite muppet?
8. Current best show on television?
9. Favorite magazine?
10. Do you have an unusual talent?
11. Why did you begin blogging? 

Thanks again, Saralyn! What a fun way to get the week started. I am looking forward to all my nominees' posts!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! I love your responses :) I'm so glad you participated! You have a lovely blog.

    Saralyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, Thank you so much for nominating me! I can't wait to do this post and I became a new follower :)

    - Katie (Running With A Glue Gun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the amazing one Angela! You are talented, beautiful, and amazing and I am so lucky to call you my friend!! Xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. just saw this today & posted my entry!!! :D you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy delayed response, I was without a computer for a couple weeks, sorry about that! It was so sweet of you to nominate me, I'm getting started on my entry now!

    ♥ Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I can't wait to see your post: )

      Delete