Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday Treasures #10 // Brooches

Kaylah over at The Dainty Squid sure makes brooches look like a must-have fashion accessory! She definitely wears them well and creates an urge inside of me to buy lots. I went a little favorite-crazy on etsy the other day and found a bunch of awesome ones. Oddly enough, only one or two of the sellers were from the U.S. I guess brooches haven't really migrated to the states yet! It makes sense; Sophie over at Oh My Clumsy Heart shipped my lovely fox brooch from across the pond. Thank you, England. This reinforces my wish that I was British! Here are some of my favorites:

This pi brooch from GeekModish is perfect for math lovers!

This deer brooch by ennashop in Germany is so darling!

Hello! From Delilah devine in Australia. So friendly!

Aw, I love this sleeping fox from goldenspleen, also in Germany.

SketchInc in the UK has some of the neatest brooches I've ever laid eyes on!

NewellsJewels also in the UK makes these gorgeous Russian doll pieces.

laylaamber in the UK makes one heck of an owl!

And Elizabeth Pawle makes the sweetest little kitty cat asleepin'. 


Sweet dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment