Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Au Revoir, 2012

Oh, twenty twelve. You had many ups and downs. It was the year of Pinterest and of less of an addiction to Facebook. I went on a couple great trips - Florida and Croatia/Venice. I lost touch with some friends but made a lot of great new ones. I turned 24. I finally broke down and bought myself an iPhone. I have been making a lot of progress toward a real job, and hopefully I can secure it this year. I really made an effort to start blogging in the spring. I have lots of goals for Lovely Llorys in 2013, but I'm proud of what I've accomplished in the better part of 2012 with it. I hope you all have enjoyed reading and will let me know what you'd like to see in the coming year.


I haven't really made my resolutions list yet, but I know I want to make this year better than the last. Who doesn't? But really, with the impending apocalypse, I didn't have much time to even consider the possibility of 2013: P Here we are though, so we have to make the best of it! Andrew and I opened our jar of memories this morning and I definitely think we will continue that tradition. I loved every minute of dragging my film camera on the Croatia trip to capture some beautiful memories. I want to take more photos. I need to read more books - maybe one a month? I want to be a better friend and a better person. It can be really tough!


If I make my goals slightly less likely to be attained but all the more fun and rewarding, I would love to: learn French (I forgot most everything I learned in high school), update Lovely Llorys everyday (I'm one for one!), work out at least once a week (I know...), finally get a real job (or die trying?), and eat out less often, like way less. How do you keep your goals in mind? And what are your goals/resolutions? I'd love some inspiration!

So this is the New Year. And I don't feel any much different.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment