Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sharing the Love

Found this card while looking for one for my mom that How I Met Your Mother fans will appreciate: )

Happy Saturday! In an effort to show some love to the blogs I follow and hopefully find a new blog for you to follow, I'm going to start sharing my favorite posts from the week. I know I'm not the first person to come up with this, so thank you to other blogs for the inspiration!

This week's, in no particular order:
  • Hey Miss Pickle shared some gorgeous photos from Versailles, France.
  • I also loved MAIDAE's photos from her weekend cabin excursion in Georgia.
  • Kitty and Buck appropriately sported cats on her dress!
  • A Cup of Jo shared a great interview with the costume designer from the raunchy HBO show, Girls
  • I also loved Gentri Lee's "instant life" post. So pretty!
  • Lazy Explorers shared some planners for 2013 that should inspire you to stay organized.
  • And my buddy Sofia shared some really neat Mexico photos from over the holidays. I didn't think I wanted to go there, but she has convinced me otherwise!
I'm also happy to be involved in two really great blog hops right now - they are the first I've ever been a part of. I've already discovered a lot of great new blogs and gained many new followers. Welcome to everyone, I'm so glad you're here! If you want in on the action, check them out: The Totally Awesome Blog Hop and New Year, New Friends.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, that card. I love cows.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card! And HIMYM, too many hours of my life have been spent watching that show!

    ReplyDelete