Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Treasures #11

Just a jumble of neat things I am loving this week! Enjoy: )

This is somewhere in Istanbul, Turkey, where we are seriously considering visiting in late summer. Does anyone know what this gorgeous place is? (via Tumblr)

And if we go, I could use this sleeping mask from Flight 001. I also like this Sleeping with Strangers one!

Omg! Catalope leggings via barkdecor on Etsy.

This Bear Claw recipe from Sprinkle Bakes looks divine. Her directions are so great, I might actually be able to make them!

I really like this colorblock shirt from J. Crew!

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Danny Brito Chubby Book that I won from Lazy Explorers


Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for following! Do you have a blog as well?

      Delete
  2. I need those leggings in my life, they're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's Santa Sofia :) I also have Istambul on my travel wishlist!

    ReplyDelete