Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cozy Saturday Lunch

What's better to eat for lunch on a day like today...
(Today)

than grilled cheese and tomato soup? Nothing that we could think of. I had exactly four pieces of bread, one avocado, a nice new log of goat cheese, and my new Campbell's Go soup, which is my current BzzCampaign. Of course I just found out that a blog post isn't an activity for this one, but I thought I'd show you anyway.

I love our dining room: )

I made our grilled cheeses with avocado, goat cheese, and colby jack slices. Sooo good with the extras!

Here's the soup - we tried the Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda. The only other vegetarian choice sounded better to me - Golden Lentil with Madras Curry. I can't wait to try that one! Anyway, we thought it was pretty good - I'm not a huge soup fan, so anything that can be done to make it a little more interesting helps enhance my soup experience. Plus the packaging is so fun. Have you tried Campbell's Go yet? There's a dollar off coupon on their website.

How is your Saturday going? There is so much snow here! We probably won't leave the house today.

No comments:

Post a Comment